What Is Testosterone?
In men, as the age progresses the male sex hormone testosterone starts declining to lead to some uncomfortable symptoms and signs like decrease in sexual drive and sexual function, loss of hair and muscle, decrease in sperm count, decrease in bone density, and mood changes, which phase is termed as Male Menopauseor Andropause.
Things Help In Increasing Testosterone Levels Naturally
Testosterone levels can be increased by following various factors such as:
- Diet – Diet should be a balanced one with proper quantities of healthy fats, high in proteins moderate carbohydrates, fresh vegetables, and fruits.
- Exercise – Regular physical activity along with muscle and bone-strengthening exercises.
- Healthy Habits – Have plenty of sleep, decrease stress, and have periods of good relaxation.
- Natural Substances – Herbal supplements, hormone-containing supplements, and food supplements boosting testosterone.
- Medications – Testosterone containing drugs, HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy).
There are many foods that can be consumed, to boost hormone levels and decrease male menopausal symptoms and make men feel better.
Testosterone Boosting Foods List Naturally:
Below is the list of foods that boosts your testosterone levels naturally.
- Vitamin D Rich Foods – Tuna fish, Beef, Low toned milk fortified with vitamin D, Egg yolk, Beans, Fortified cereals.
- Foods containing Zinc – Oysters, Shellfish, Red meat, Beans
- Foods containing Magnesium – Beans, Lentils, Leafy vegetables, Nuts and Seeds, Whole grains.
- Foods containing Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Fish like salmon, sardines, mackerel.
- Plant-based Foods: You can choose from the below
- Pumpkin Seeds – Are rich in zinc which helps in keeping the optimal level of testosterone which keeps the sex organs healthy. These seeds also contain tryptophan, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids which are important for the body.
- Coconut – Can increase muscle strength and muscle mass and helps in balancing of hormones including testosterone.
- Maca – Helps in improving sex libido and contributes feelings of wellbeing.
- Avocado – Is also thought to be a libido booster. It is rich in healthy fats and vitamin B6 which reduce cortisol and improve testosterone.
- Chia Seeds – Are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and anti-inflammatory fats which promote the production of testosterone. These seeds also are rich in zinc, potassium, iron, and magnesium. They help in boosting energy levels and promote growth.
- Herbs Based Foods
- Tribulus Terrestris – This herb is the best of all herbs to boost testosterone and had been used in traditional medicines. It improves sexual health and symptoms of hypogonadism.
- Fenugreek – This herb improves energy levels and thus improves sexual performance. They are grown as kitchen herbs and are used to boost testosterone levels.
- Ashwagandha –This herb is commonly used in many ayurvedic treatments as it has the ability to improve energy levels. It helps in boosting testosterone hormone levels which improves sexual health and decreases weight gain. It also reduces anxiety and stress making them feel healthier.
- Ginseng – Ginseng is considered an aphrodisiac and has been used in Chinese medicine for improving sexual health. Few clinical studies have proved that Ginseng causes an increase in the level of Testosterone in the blood as well as other reproductive hormones. Korean Ginseng has shown significant improvement in suffering from Erection problems.
- Safed Musli – The roots and leaves of this herb have been shown to bring about effects like testosterone.
- Ginger – Improves testosterone levels naturally and decreases inflammation. It helps improve sperm health and reduces infertility in men.
- Moringa – This herb has the ability to help in hormonal balance and improve testosterone levels. It can reduce stress and can heal as it has multiple healing properties.
So, gentlemen, be aware and learn to live healthily and live happily.
Don’t lose clarity or get confused by the monumental information available on the internet. Trust a genuine source and stick to a few good practices, based on your needs.