ForMen Wooden Beard Comb Benefits
- Prevents damage to beard hair
- Easy to use
- Helps in preventing in-grown hair
- Helps in distributing grooming products better
- Small to carry and convenient to use
- Made from neem wood
How to Use the ForMen Wooden Beard Comb?
- Stroke the comb downwards or in the shape you need your hair to set in.
- You can also use it after you apply any grooming product to your beard such as serum, beard wax, or mask.
- Et voilà, your hair is smooth, tangle-free, and your product has been equally distributed.
ForMen Beard Comb Reviews
“I have a thick stylish beard, bit rough though. I am using the ForMen comb to smoothen it. I am happy with it. I always carry it in my pocket.”
“I regularly use a beard comb. I have used many times and tried. The ForMen comb worked the best for me. Cost effective also.”
“The comb feels good in the hand. Nice and smooth to use also. Good Buy”
“This ForMen comb is comfortable to use and works well.”
“This comb is good. The tips of the teeth are just right - Not too sharp or blunt.”
Safe & Trusted. Quality is our priority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does using ForMen Beard comb help with beard maintenance?
Yes. Usage of the natural Neem Wood ForMen beard comb, helps to straighten and smoothen the beard hair. It is better than a plastic comb and there will be less tugging on the hair.
Why do I need to use a separate comb for beard?
Regular combs may cause damage to beard hair and underlying delicate facial skin. The teeth of regular combs are also not spaced ideally for beard hair. usage of a natural neem wood comb with ideally placed teeth will help smoothen the beard, prevent damage and enhance growth.
Is ForMen beard comb chemical free?
Yes, The ForMen beard comb is made of natural good quality Neem Wood and is good for the hair and facial skin.
Does usage of ForMen beard comb reduce damage to beard hair?
Yes, usage of ForMen beard comb helps reduce the damage to hair and prevents breakage.