ForMen Viking Beard Growth kit Benefits
- Activates and regenerates beard growth
- Helps in filling patchy beard
- Helps to increase blood flow to beard scalp
- Provide nourishment and smoothness to beard
- Helps in preventing in-grown hair
- Helps in even distribution of the grooming products
How to Use ForMen Viking Beard Growth Kit?
- Identify the beard thinning / bald spots & Spray at least 1ml of the serum on the affected beard scalp area. Spread the serum evenly with your fingertips. Wash your hands after use. Serum is non-greasy, so leave the solution overnight and wash beard as you do normally 2 -3 times a week. Recommended dosage 1 ml everyday
- Follow it with For Men beard growth oil for smooth finish.
- Use ForMen Beard Comb for stylish look.
What Does the Doctor Say?
Beard loss/ beard thinning / patchy beard is a very common & vexing problem in men. The causes can be multifactorial. Few of the natural substances which have been proven to improve hair growth and reduce hair loss are Redensyl, Procapil, Saw Palmetto, vitamins like Bitoin, Caffeine, etc. Natural ingredients like Bhringraj, Amla, Hibiscus extract also have been proven to promote hair growth. These products however, have to be used regularly for at least 3 months.
Dr. Chaitanya Gali
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I share my derma roller with anybody else?
It is advised not to share your derma roller with anybody else. Since the micro needles of the roller come in contact with your blood vessels by pricking the scalp, you should refrain from sharing the derma roller.
Is Derma Rolling a painful activity?
Make sure to use derma roller gently on the skin, do not apply too much pressure. The needles prick the scalp there might be a slight pain initially, and it is normal.
How long must I use the ForMen Beard Growth serum?
For best results, ForMen Beard Growth serum should be used regularly everyday for a minimum of three months. It should be used in the bald patches and thinned out areas on the beard.
Does this 100 %guarantee growth of beard ?
There is no 100% guarantee. The beard growth will vary from person to person and also depends on the severity of beard thinning / patchy spots.
Are there any side effects?
No, there are no side effects.