ForMen Derma Roller Benefits and Uses:
- Helps increase blood flow to the scalp
- Activates and regenerates hair growth
- Helps reduce hair loss
- Promotes healthy scalp
- Stimulates collagen production
ForMen Derma Roller Helps with
How to Use ForMen Derma Roller for Hair Growth?
- Derma rolling for hair growth is very simple, you just take the roller and roll on the scalp in the areas of hair loss. Use two to three times a week.
- For best results, follow a pattern of rolling / massaging, that is either in horizontal or vertical strokes.
- Be gentle and uniform while using, as these are needles. You should avoid making any twisting movements, as this may cause unwanted damage to your scalp.
How to Clean ForMen Derma Roller?
Step 1: Clean the derma roller using a soapy liquid. Fill a container with warm water and add a few drops of washing liquid and put the derma roller in the solution for about 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Disinfect your derma roller using alcohol/spirit. Mix (ethanol and methanol) and put this in a container. Soak your roller for about 15-20 minutes.
ForMen Derma Roller Reviews
“I have used three other company derma rollers that I bough in Amazon before, they were f poor quality. The quality of ForMen derma roller is good. You can buy and use.”
“I was initially using ForMen Minoxidil without the roller. I have started using the roller also for last 20 days. I feel it helps hair growth to be a bit faster.”
“I like it. Gives a good feeling on the scalp. We should not press much though.”
“Gentle massage with the roller was good. I like the product. It helps”
What does the doctor say!
Derma rollers are scalp activators that help create micro-needling. This process stimulates the blood flow and also activated hair cells. It also helps boost collagen production. Usage of Derma rollers ie Scalp activators will help in decreasing hair fall and stimulating hair growth. Its usage will also facilitate better absorption of any product that is applied on the scalp too.
Dr. Mohammed Viquasuddin
Safe & Trusted. Quality is our priority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How often can I use the Derma Roller?
If the roller is being used along with the Minoxidil solution then use it as per physician’s advice.
Can I share the derma roller with my partner or anybody else?
No. Since the micro needles come in contact with your blood vessels by pricking the scalp you should refrain from sharing the derma roller with another person.
Is Derma Rolling a painful process?
Initially the needles prick the scalp and a little pain is normal. Make sure to use is gently and not too much pressure is applied.