ForMen Minoxidal Topical Solution USP 5% Benefits:
- Curbs Hair fall
- Stimulates hair regrowth
- Promotes blood flow to the hair follicles
- Provides sufficient nutrition and oxygen to the hair follicle
- Sheds weak hair, so don’t worry if the weak hair is falling
- Visibly increases Hair growth by 3 months of regular usage
Formen Minoxidil Topical Hair Growth Solution Helps with
Covering Bald Patches
Increasing Hair Density
How to Apply ForMen Minoxidal Topical Solution USP 5% for Hair Growth?
- You can either use the spray cap or dropper, whichever is comfortable for you.
- Identify the hair thinning / bald spots on the scalp & Spray on the affected scalp area and spread the solution evenly with your fingertips. Wash your hands after use.
- If you are using the dropper, Apply the solution on the affected scalp area with the dropper and spread the solution evenly with your fingertips. Wash your hands after use.
- Minoxidil solution is non-greasy, so leave the solution on the scalp overnight. Wash hair as you do normally 2 -3 times a week.
ForMen Minoxidal Topical Solution USP 5% Reviews
“The ForMen Minoxidil is good quality and affordable. Me and my friends are using. Go for it, if you are loosing hair or have a bald patch.”
“Best for bald patch”
“I have a bald patch in the back of my head. I have been putting Minoxidil solution in that area. It is now no longer visible. ”
“I regularly use Minoxidil. Out of all the different brands that I tried, ForMen Minoxidil brand is very good and affordable. I recommend it.”
“No more visible scalp”
“I am using the ForMen Minoxidil spray regularly. Initially after the weak hair fell off, I am seeing new growth. My scalp is no longer seen. Thank you.”
“I am 45 years old. I always had thick hair. For last 8 months it started falling off. I am using Minoxidil since last one and half months, as my Dermatologist suggested. Hair fall has reduced and I feel some new hair strands are appearing. ”
What does the doctor say!
Hairloss/ hair thinning / balding is a very common & vexing problem in men. The causes can be multifactorial. One of the proven solutions for male type of baldness is the FDA approved Minoxidil solution. Minoxidil 5% is best applied from younger age, when the hair begins to grow thin. It has to be used regularly. Do not stop suddenly. There may be some hair fall initially, which is the shedding of weak hair. No need to be worried. Always include a variety of foods in your diet, so that you get all the Vitamins & minerals needed for hair nourishment as well.
Dr. Chaitanya Gali
Safe & Trusted. Quality is our priority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Formen minoxidil topical Solution USP 5% work for Hair Growth?
Yes. Minoxidil solution is scientifically proven for hair growth, however the rate of hair growth will not be the same in everyone. Please apply regularly everyday, a suggested.
Can I start and stop using Minoxidil any time?
Once you start, please use continuously and regularly for 3 months. If you stop suddenly you may see hair fall. Use this solution on bald areas regularly.
How long must I wait before washing my hair?
Use the Minoxidil solution everyday and keep overnight. Wash your hair as you usually do, 2 to 3 times a week. There is no need to wash off Minoxidil solution. The Minoxidil solution is Oil free.
Should I use a derma roller before or after I apply minoxidil?
You can use the derma roller first and then apply Minoxidil solution in the area of the baldness / hair thinning.