ForMen Dapoxetine Long Last Tablets Benefits
- Dapoxetine delays the ejaculation latency time and gives a sense of being in control.
- Helps you last longer thereby increasing satisfaction of both partners.
- Increases erection duration and delays climax.
How to Take ForMen Dapoxetine Long Last Tablets?
- Take 1 tablet orally with a glass of water, or as per the Physician’s recommendation. Can be taken with or without food.
- Recommended to be taken 1 to 3 hours before action is desired.
- One tablet of 30 mg is sufficient for most people.
- Maximum recommended dose is 60 mg.
- Each pack contains 4 tablets.
Dapoxetine Long Last Tablets Discreet Packaging
100% Discreet Packaging and Delivery
- No Complete Display Of Product Name
- No Brand Name
- No Content Description
- No Company Logo
Dapoxetine Long Last Tablets Reviews
“I have interacted many times with their Medical associate and Doctors. Good and trusted people. Genuine products.”
“I have been buying Dapoxetine regularly from ForMen for the past 6 months. Great team and great product. Very good service.”
“Great for early ejaculation problem”
“I am taking Dapoxetine whenever I need. It has really increased my timing. I am very happy and relieved.”
“I like the product”
“It was good”
“It was good. Had the effect well.”
What does the doctor say!
Premature ejaculation is extremely common in men of any age. Some of the major causes being anxiety, stress, unhealthy lifestyle, hormonal imbalance, etc. Most of the time improvement and treatment is easy & possible. The treatment approach should be holistic and wholesome. Lifestyle modifications, supplements and allopathic medicines, all have their role to play based on the cause of the problem.
Dr. Mohammed Viquasuddin
Safe & Trusted. Quality is our priority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does ForMen Dapoxetine work for Men?
ForMen Dapoxetine works by inhibiting the serotonin transporters in the brain, thereby increasing serotonin’s action at pre and postsynaptic receptors. The ejaculatory reflex is inhibited.
Does Dapoxetine have side effects?
Yes, just like any drug, Dapoxetine may also have side effects like nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, diarrhoea, and sleep issues.
When must I not take dapoxetine?
Avoid Dapoxetine if you have severe liver problems. Avoid taking it, if you are on other drugs like ketoconazole, ritonavir, and telithromycin. Also, avoid it you are suffering from a major heart problem. Use it as per Doctor advice.