Derma Roller is a hand held device with 540 titanium alloy micro needles that is used to stimulate hair growth. It also helps to improve the absorption of topical solutions like Minoxidil, hair growth Redensyl serum, etc. when used. These needles massage the scalp in a way where the rate of absorption is increased.
ForMen Derma Roller Benefits and Uses:
- Helps increase blood flow to the scalp
- Activates and regenerates hair growth
- Helps reduce hair loss
- Promotes healthy scalp
- Stimulates collagen production
ForMen Derma Roller Helps with
How to Use ForMen Derma Roller for Hair Growth?
- Derma rolling for hair growth is very simple, you just take the roller and roll on the scalp in the areas of hair loss. Use two to three times a week.
- For best results, follow a pattern of rolling / massaging, that is either in horizontal or vertical strokes.
- Be gentle and uniform while using, as these are needles. You should avoid making any twisting movements, as this may cause unwanted damage to your scalp.
How to Clean ForMen Derma Roller?
Step 1: Clean the derma roller using a soapy liquid. Fill a container with warm water and add a few drops of washing liquid and put the derma roller in the solution for about 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Disinfect your derma roller using alcohol/spirit. Mix (ethanol and methanol) and put this in a container. Soak your roller for about 15-20 minutes.
What Does the Doctor Say?
Derma rollers are scalp activators that help create micro-needling. This process stimulates the blood flow and also activated hair cells. It also helps boost collagen production. Usage of Derma rollers ie Scalp activators will help in decreasing hair fall and stimulating hair growth. Its usage will also facilitate better absorption of any product that is applied on the scalp too.
Dr. Mohammed Viquasuddin
If the roller is being used along with the Minoxidil solution then use it as per physician’s advice.
No. Since the micro needles come in contact with your blood vessels by pricking the scalp you should refrain from sharing the derma roller with another person.
Initially the needles prick the scalp and a little pain is normal. Make sure to use is gently and not too much pressure is applied.