Make lovemaking safer, smoother & steamier with JOYMAX Intimate Lube Gel. The water-based lubricant eases dryness for both partners & minimizes friction to ensure total comfort & intense, seamless action. Flavoured with the sweetness of wild strawberries, it’s suitable for oral, vaginal & anal sex, & safe to use with condoms & toys.
This long-lasting gel is powered with the goodness of Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for ultra-smooth hydration.
It is an anti-stain, non-sticky, non-greasy & skin-friendly formula made with all-natural ingredients. You can apply it anywhere & everywhere on the body, just splash on some lube & go on a smooth, sensational ride!
ForMen JOYMAX Intimate Lube Gel Uses
- Ultra-Smooth for Friction-Less Action
- Long Lasting, Thick & Non-Drying Lubricant
- Non-Sticky, Anti-Stain & Paraben Free
- Free from Skin Irritants or Harmful Chemicals
- Hydrocolloid Water-Based Lubricant
- Safe to Use with Silicon/Rubber Toys
- Great with Latex/Polyisoprene Condoms
- pH Friendly & Hypoallergenic Formula
- Discreet Packaging & Delivery for Total Privacy
How to Use ForMen JOYMAX Very Berry Intimate Lube Gel?
- Squeeze some lube onto your fingertips & apply to your partner’s intimate areas
- Smooth some amount all over your penis (outside the condom after you put it on)
- Can be used anywhere on the body as per your liking, for smooth & steamy action
- Suitable for oral, vaginal & anal sex. Safe to use with latex condoms & silicone/rubber toys
- Anti-stain, non-sticky gel that washes off easily & can be used with or without a condom
JoyMax Intimate Lube Gel Packaging:
100% Discreet Packaging and Delivery
- No Complete Display Of Product Name
- No Brand Name
- No Content Description
- No Company Logo
What Does the Doctor Say?
“Lubes help minimize friction to ensure smooth, comfortable and Pain free gliding. Furthermore, lubrication reduces the likelihood that condoms will break or slip off, boosting your protection against STIs such as HIV. Just make sure to use a lubrication that is water- or silicone-based. Can be used with or without a condom'
Dr. Mohammed Viquasuddin
The fruity freshness & ultra-smooth texture of our strawberry-flavoured lube amplifies your experience with smooth, comfortable & seamless action. It’s gentle on the skin, easy to wash off & doesn’t stain your sheets. It’s compatible with latex/polyisoprene condoms & safe to use with silicon/rubber toys & massagers.
Yes. Our water-based lube can be used with both latex & polyisoprene condoms. It’s skin-friendly, paraben free & can be used throughout various sexual activities by both you & partner.
Though our lube is not meant to be eaten as a food item, it is flavoured, non-toxic & safe to consume if ingested in small quantities.
Yes. You can use Delay Gel as directed & follow up with our intimate lube for a smooth & pleasurable experience.
Our lube is free from spermicides & will not have any impact on sperm or pregnancy. You can safely use it when trying to conceive. However, make sure to use condoms or other contraceptive methods alongside, if looking to prevent pregnancy.
Clean & wash with a sulfate-free, gentle intimate wash. Gently dab the areas with a soft towel or cloth to keep clean & dry down there.
Yes. Lubes add to your sexual experience & ensure seamless action by minimizing any dryness, pain, or discomfort. They ease movement for greater satisfaction while also reducing the risk of injury or the condom tearing/slipping off. Plus, you can always have more fun in the bedroom trying new things.
– Do not use household items like vaseline, vegetable oils, baby oil, glycerin etc. as lube. They degrade latex condoms & are not safe to use in & around your intimate areas.– Avoid using silicon or oil-based lubes. They may get way too slippery for action, will stain the sheets & increase the risk of infections. Also, oil-based lubes degrade latex condoms, thus putting you at risk of contracting STIs, STDs & unplanned pregnancies. – Avoid ingredients like parabens, glycerin, Nonoxynol-9 etc. as they’re not safe to use in & around your intimate areas & may increase the risk of inflammation, infections & so on. Nonoxynol-9 is a spermicide & can also kill both good & bad bacteria in the vagina.
Intimate lubricants are generally oil-based, water-based, or silicone-based. The JOYMAX Intimate Lube Gel is a safe-to-use, water-based lubricant that pairs well with latex/polyisoprene condoms & silicon/rubber toys unlike oil-based or silicone-based lubricants.