Coated with 4.5% Benzocaine, a climax control lubricant, the ultra-thin condoms help achieve natural, prolonged action. Easy to manage & put on, they’re non-irritant, paraben-free & pre-lubricated to help minimise friction & ensure smooth gliding by avoiding slips, breakage or skin irritation.
ForMen JoyMax Ultra Thin Delay Condoms Benefits
- Lubricated with Benzocaine 4.5% to Help Delay Ejaculation
- Prolong Lovemaking & Pleasure for You & Your Partner
- Ultra-Thin for a Sensory, Natural Experience
- Paraben-Free, Ultra-Smooth Lubrication
- Made with Premium Natural Rubber Latex
- Come with 10 Discreet Disposable Pouches
- Secure & Comfort Fit Made for Indian Men
- Help Prevent Pregnancy, STIs & STDs if Used Correctly
- Electronically Tested for Safety & Strength
How to Use ForMen JoyMax Ultra Thin Condoms?
- Wait till you have a fully erect penis & place the condom on its tip
- Pinch the air out of the condom’s top & gently unroll all the way down
- Get into action. Once used, roll upwards & remove
- Discard in one of the disposable pouches provided in the pack
ForMen JoyMax Ultra Thin Delay Condom Packaging
100% Discreet Packaging and Delivery
- No Complete Display Of Product Name
- No Brand Name
- No Content Description
- No Company Logo
What does the doctor say!
“Consistent & correct use of male latex condoms effectively prevents the risks of unplanned pregnancy, STIs & STDs up to 98%. On the pleasure & ease of use front, dotted + lubricated condoms offer greater stimulation & smooth action without any added hassle, especially for your partner. It is also strictly advised not to use 2 or more condoms together to avoid unnecessary friction & breakage”
Dr. Mohammed Viquasuddin
Yes. Our condoms undergo electronic testing, the water leak test, the air burst test & the strength test to deliver maximum durability, safety and comfort during intercourse.
Our condoms undergo rigorous testing to ensure maximum efficacy when used correctly. They’re pre-lubricated to minimize friction and designed for Indian men to ensure a secure and comfortable fit – to ultimately avoid slipping or breakage
Yes. Even though our condoms are already lubricated, you can always add more lube at your convenience. Make sure that it is either water-based or silicone-based. Oil-based lubricants degrade latex and should not be paired with any of our condoms.
No. Condoms are single-use products and should not be reused or washed, ever. Doing so, compromises their integrity and effectiveness, thus preventing them from protecting against pregnancy, STIs and/or STDs. Always use a new condom for every sex act.
Yes. Latex condoms effectively protect against STDs and STIs when used correctly. However, the level of risk reduction depends on how the infection spreads. Generally, condoms protect against Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Herpes and HPV, among others.
No. Using multiple condoms together creates unnecessary friction & may cause condom breakage. If you want to take extra precautions, please use alternative contraceptive methods along with condoms for effective birth control & prevention of STIs/STDs.