ForMen’s Climax Delay Spray with Lidocaine, has been specially designed for men struggling with the problem of early release & oversensitivity.
It helps you last longer in bed by mildly numbing the skin of your organ & reduce oversensitivity – preventing you from finishing too soon with greater control over your climax.
It’s safe, non-transferrable, easy to use & easy to carry – a pocket-sized, fast-acting spray that needs less prep time but gives upto 63% more playtime!
- Helps Reduce Oversensitivity by mildly numbing skin
- Delays Climax to Prevent Early Release
- Take More Control Over Your Timing in Bed
- Effective, Fast Acting & Long Lasting
- Prolongs Pleasure for You & Your Partner
- Safe, Non-Transferable & Non-Irritating
How to Use ForMen Long Lasting Spray to Delay Climax
- Use 10-15 min before action on the erect organ for desired results.
- Hold the bottle 10 cm away & point its nozzle towards the area of application.
- Use between 5-10 sprays, avoiding the tip.
- Wash thoroughly afterwards.
- Maintain a 6-hour interval between each use.
- Suitable for men aged 18 years & above.
- No Product, Brand Name or Logo on the parcel
- We use plain boxes with no product details
What Does the Doctor Say?
PE is a common problem, affecting up to 30% of men in India. Fortunately, Delay Spray can help with this issue. Men using this climax delay spray have reported lasting longer in bed with better timing.
Dr. Mohammed Viquasuddin
Yes, the spray helps you go on for a long time in bed by reducing oversensitivity to delay climax & help manage PE.
No, you will not lose all sensation. You will only experience mild numbness which will help you last longer.
After spraying, it will take around 10-15 mins for the formula to create a minimal numbing sensation & you are good to go.
There are no significant side effects of ForMen’s Delay+ Spray when used correctly & applied in the recommended dose.
Yes, it can be used with other capsules/products, such as ForMen ManUp Max &/or ForMen Pleasure Maxi Tablets.
ForMen’s Delay+ Spray is a fast-action, safe & non-transferrable spray that helps delay climax. It reduces oversensitivity to help you last longer in bed.
Yes, when used correctly. ForMen’s Delay+ Spray is a safe & effective formula made by doctors.
Yes, ForMen’s Delay+ Spray is safe to be used every day, given that there is a 6-hour interval between each use.
Yes. ForMen’s Delay+ Spray prevents you from finishing too soon. It reduces oversensitivity to help you last longer in bed. It enhances the experience for both you & your partner by helping you reach a mutual climax.
ForMen’s Delay+ Spray is suitable for use by men aged 18 years & above.
The effects of ForMen’s Climax Control Delay Spray last for about 15 – 30 min on average, but may vary from person to person. You may, however, feel mild numbness along the organ for about 2-3 hours post-application.
Yes. Apply 10-15 min before action on an erect organ, & allow it to get properly absorbed into the skin. You can also opt for our Pre-Lubricated, Ultra-Thin Delay Condoms for similar results.
Yes. ForMen’s Delay+ Spray is a fast-action spray that helps delay climax to prevent you from finishing too soon. It can also be used by men who’re simply looking to increase their timing.