These long last tablets have been specially developed to help you last longer in bed. They help increase timing, especially for men having the problem of PE or early release. They also help delay climax to give greater control over your performance.
Note: Once the order is placed you will receive a consultation call from our doctor & the product will be dispatched based on the doctor's decision & prescription.
- Delays the climax latency time & gives a sense of being in control
- Helps you last longer thereby increasing the satisfaction for both partners
- Helps you to last longer and not finish off quickly
How to Take ForMen Dapoxetine Long Last Tablets?
- Take 1 tablet orally with a glass of water, or as per the Physician’s recommendation. Can be taken with or without food.
- Recommended to be taken 1 to 3 hours before action is desired.
- One tablet of 30 mg is sufficient for most people.
- Maximum recommended dose is 60 mg.
- Each pack contains 4 tablets.
- No Product, Brand Name or Logo on the parcel
- We use plain boxes with no product details
What Does the Doctor Say?
Early release or finishing too soon is extremely common among adult men irrespective of age, & is majorly caused by anxiety, stress, unhealthy lifestyle, hormonal imbalance etc. And while it can easily be treated, it requires a holistic & wholesome approach. Lifestyle modifications, supplements & allopathic medicines all play a significant role in helping manage the condition, based on the root cause of the problem.
Dr. Mohammed Viquasuddin
The tablets work by inhibiting the serotonin transporters in our brain, thereby increasing serotonin’s action at pre & postsynaptic receptors. That is how the early release reflex is inhibited.
While the tablets are usually well-tolerated, they may sometimes exhibit side effects like nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, diarrhoea, & sleep issues.
Avoid them if you have severe liver problems or are on other drugs like ketoconazole, ritonavir & telithromycin. We also strongly advise against consuming them if you are suffering from heart issues. Consult your doctor beforehand in case of any major health conditions.