What is Sperm?
In most species in the biosphere, there are just two types of gametes (a cell that helps in sexual reproduction), both the types of gametes are radically different and play different roles.
A sperm (spermatozoon, plural spermatozoa) is a ‘stripped-down’ cell that propagates the paternal (Male) genes. These cells are usually highly motile and streamlined for speed and efficiency in the task of fertilization.
Each sperm is fierce, and there is a huge competition between each other out of which a vast majority of them fail in their mission; of the billions of sperms released during the reproductive life of a human male, only a few ever manage to fertilize an egg.
Did you know?
Sperm consists of particular enzymes called hydrolytic enzymes that help it penetrate the egg’s outer membrane.
Why is Sperm Important for Men?
- Most men don’t give much thought to a question such as this. However, they ponder upon such questions when it’s time to start a family.
- Sperm cells are male reproductive cells that are produced in the testes of males. These cells consist of the DNA of the male and hold the responsibility of propagating one-half of the genetic build-up of the child.
- Hence it is crucial that sperm be healthy and of good quality, which allows a man to procreate and produce children with a woman.
- The health of sperm is an important factor that determines the couple’s ability to conceive.
Six main criteria that define the health and viability of sperm:
- Acrosome reaction
- Zona pellucida binding
- Nuclear decondensation
- Ability to pass through the cervical mucus and make it to the egg
- Moreover, sperm also needs to consist of the right number of chromosomes for a successful pregnancy; lacking in the above criteria could result in male-factor infertility.
Did you know?
An estimated 15-20% of couples worldwide are affected by infertility, of which approximately 30-40% are attributed to male factors, most importantly sperm motility.
How to Increase Sperm Count?
Before we learn about the different ways to increase the sperm count, we must understand the ideal sperm count of a healthy male.
Based on the most recent report by the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, experts consider a healthful sperm count to be 15 million per milliliter (ml) or at least 39 million per ejaculate. Most doctors and fertility experts consider anything under 15 million per ml to below, and it may cause fertility issues.
Most health professionals consensually agree that factors that influence testosterone levels have the most significant impact on sperm quality and numbers.
There are several natural methodologies and remedies that you could adopt to help support the hormones that control sperm production, aid in the healthy development of the sperm, and improve the sperm count.
However, it should be noted that certain medical conditions such as inherited genetic disorders, infections, and tumors may also impact your sperm count. Hence it is truly essential that you understand the root issue before you start using these remedies.
Practitioners of herbal and traditional medicine have used several non-pharmacological remedies to increase and improve sperm count and health. Furthermore, many researchers have suggested that these remedies can actually influence sperm count in some way.
Best Natural Ways to Increase Sperm Count:
Following are the best natural remedies that you could use to increase your sperm count.
- Apart from being good for general health, exercising regularly could boost your testosterone levels and improve your fertility.
- Several studies have suggested that weight loss and exercise among people with overweight/obesity can lead to an improved or increased sperm count.
- However, it is recommended that you exercise moderately, as exercise too much could cause the opposite effect and potentially reduce testosterone levels.
- A 2017 study examined the benefits of participants that performed a 16-week aerobic exercise program of at least three 50-minute sessions per week. It was noted that the participants showed 50-65% of their peak heart rate. In this study, it was also noted that there was a notable increase in sperm count and motility in 45 men with sedentary lifestyles.
The recommended time durations are:
- Running: This involves running moderately for about 30-45 minutes a day.
- Treadmill: This involves running at a moderate level for 3 days a week, and this exercise involves a duration of 30-45 minutes
Do note that you need to exercise moderately to reap the benefits.
Relaxation and Stress Minimization
- Being stressed would make it hard for you to get in the mood, but there might be more to it than not feeling like having intercourse. Stress tends to reduce your sexual satisfaction and impair your fertility.
- In extensive researches conducted, it was noted that the hormone cortisol was the culprit for these adverse effects of stress. It is also noted that prolonged stress raises cortisol levels, which is directly linked to testosterone, .i.e, cortisol goes up, testosterone tends to go down.
- Efficient stress management is the answer; it could be as simple as taking a walk around the park, practicing meditation, or even spending time with friends and family could be an efficient method to help you deal with your stress.
Relax is the name of the game; play it well!
Food and Dietary Changes
- Food is the natural source for several required vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Most studies suggest that eating foods that provide excellent amounts of specific compounds and chemicals allows the body to use them more efficiently.
- The best way to increase sperm count naturally would be to increase the consumption of foods rich in vitamin C, antioxidants, and polyunsaturated fats.
In a review study conducted in 2016, it highlighted several dietary patterns that could lead to a low sperm count, includes:
- Eating high quantities of red and processed meat
- Not consuming enough polyunsaturated fatty acid
- Consuming a high-energy food
- Consuming low levels of antioxidants
- Eating limited/fewer fruits and vegetables.
It is important to note that you do the exact opposite to cut down on your red meat consumption, to eat more fruits and veggies.
- This vitamin is crucial for male and female fertility and is known to boost testosterone levels.
- In one controlled study in 65 men with low testosterone and vitamin D levels, it was noted that taking 3,000 IU of vitamin D3 every day for a year increased the testosterone levels by 25%
- Zinc is considered one of the cornerstones of male fertility. This is an essential mineral that is found in high amounts in meat, fish, and eggs.
- Several observational studies have shown that low zinc levels or zinc deficiency are associated with low testosterone levels, poor sperm quality, and an increased risk of male infertility.
- In these studies, it was also noted that taking zinc supplements increases testosterone levels and sperm count in participants who had low zinc levels.
- It should also be noted that zinc supplements tend to reduce the decreased testosterone levels that are associated with excessive amounts of exercise.
Does Taking Sperm Motility Tablets Help?
- Yes, several studies have linked sperm motility tablets to increased sperm health and motility; moreover, an overall improvement of the sperm quality was also noticed.
- Genesis Max, a game-changer in male health, is a masterful medicine that helps increase your sperm count and motility.
- You may be thinking if this consists of any harmful products, nope. Genesis Max is a state-of-the-art product created using a proprietary blend of herbal tinctures, extracts, vitamins, and minerals, specifically known and proven to help with sperm count and motility.
- This completely organic and natural product is designed by our fertility doctors and pharmacologists. It contains Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Shatavari, Kaunch Beej, Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc, and few other naturally occurring herbs and clinically viable elements in increasing your sperm health and motility.
- It also contains BioPerine, which helps increase the absorption of all these components into the body, so that they are more effective. Minerals and vitamins that are vital for the formation of sperms are all components of this unique formulation.
Any Side Effects of Taking Sperm Improve Tablets?
- There have been no documented side effects that people have voiced out or have been found clinically. This product is natural and safe to use. However, the dosage should be taken as directed by your physician.
- The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day after food, which is preferably taken in the morning and evening with a glass of water. Each bottle of Genesis+ consists of 60 capsules.
Where Can I Buy Sperm Motility Tablets in India?
You could directly use our website formen.health to buy our product Genesis Max, which is available in different packages.
Here are some of the reviews came from genuine buyers for Genesis Plus:
- After using genesis+, I must say that there has been a lot of improvement. Thank you guys for this product. I suggest everyone should use this.
- Genesis+ has changed my life, I have been using it for 2 months now. The impact it has had is wonderful. I am glad to be using this product and regret not knowing it before. 10/10, do go for it.
- Infertility is on the rise, worldwide as well as in India.
- Sperm motility and sperm health due to the changing lifestyles have been deteriorating at a quick rate and have now become a common problem amongst men.
- If you are having fertility issues, it is recommended that you start by focusing on improving your general health and lifestyle and try to adopt at least 2-3 natural remedies listed above.
- Do consult a Physician too, who will help to rule out any underlying major problems.
- There is no guaranteed fix; however, integrating the remedies/tips mentioned above would contribute to a healthy lifestyle and, in turn, help in the betterment of your sperm health.