- ForMen's Delay Gel is designed to help keep your lovemaking going smoother, longer and stronger. It will reduce over-sensitivity & make you last longer in bed. In a study, men reported lasting 71% longer when using this gel. It’s the perfect companion to boost fun time, so you don’t have to let go.
ForMen Long Last Delay Control Gel
- Mildly Numbs Skin to Reduce Oversensitivity
- Delays Climax to Prevent Early Release
- Gives More Control Over Timing in Bed
- Is Effective, Fast Acting & Long Lasting
- Prolongs Pleasure for You & Your Partner
- Absorbs into the skin for maximum efficacy without transferring to your partner
- Is Safe & Non-Irritating
How to Use ForMen Delay Gel to last longer?
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the gel on the erect organ, 10-15 min before action. Avoid the tip
- Use the gel before wearing a condom & kickstart your lovemaking
- No Product, Brand Name or Logo on the parcel
- We use plain boxes with no product details
What does the Doctor Say?
PE is a common problem, affecting up to 30% of men in India. Fortunately, Delay Gel can help with this issue. Men using this control gel have reported lasting longer in bed with better timing.
Dr. Mohammed Viquasuddin
Apply the gel 10 min before the desired action, ideally during the foreplay for maximum benefit.
When used at a recommended dose, Delay gel side effects are non-existent. However, if an excessive amount of the gel is used, it’s possible to experience some side effects. The most common are: Temporary loss of sensitivity, Skin irritation and/or a burning sensation, Excessive numbness due to overuse of the delay gel, To mitigate the side effects, it is advised to start by using a small dose of this gel at first, before gradually increasing the dose based on your experience and results.
Take a peas sized amount on your finger and apply gently all over the erected area and spread evenly with your fingers for maximum coverage.
Mostly, you’ll notice the numbing effects of gel for about 30 min to 1 hour after application. Mild numbing effect can last for up to three hours.
Delay Control gel is safe and does not transfer to the partner. It is recommended to wash or wipe the gel, 10-15 mins after application, to avoid any residue transfer.
Wipe the excess gel off and then follow up with putting the condom or lubricant on.
It takes at least 10 mins for this delay gel to work. However, it may vary from person to person. We request to start with recommended dose and duration and increase the amount based on the desired sensitivity.
It is best to avoid using delay gel if your partner is pregnant.
At recommended dosages delay gel is safe. We still advise you to speak to your doctor before using it.